Ok I think I am officially done with this blog, so this is the obligatory post saying that all 266 of you can unfollow me if you want and I won’t hate you :)
It’s been fun, for the most part, but I truly think it’s time to move on and stop forcing myself to invested when I clearly am not. If anyone really needs me, you can currently find me over here.
Best wishes everyone!
please, send my bae some love if you don’t mind. people are too damn vicious on this site and i want her to know how much she is loved.
Um hiatus thing idek. Ily though <3
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? aLWAYS CLOSED OMG
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? No way, they’re horrible to my hair
- where is your next vacation? I think we might be going hiking in the mountains this Easter, or I know my mum wants to go to Melbourne too.
- who do you think reads these? I don’t even know. Nobody?
- do you have a calendar in your room? Two.
- what’s your plan for the day? Laze about, maybe do some of my uni readings…
- are you reading any books right now? At the moment I am reading a dozen different scholarly articles ranging from Renaissance Europe to Soviet Russia to literacy in education, textbooks on Europe and Special Education, Winter King by Thomas Penn in my down time, and The Three Musketeers by Dumas when I get sick of that.
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? I suppose I do occasionally.
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Um yes.
- do you chew your pens and pencils? Nooo, but I’ll rest and tap them against my lips.
- what is your “song of the week”? The Wire by HAIM.
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure.
- do you still watch cartoons? Mhmmm.
- what do you drink with dinner? Alcohol or water :P.
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? EW CHICKEN NUGGETS YOU COULD NOT PAY ME GET AWAY.
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? Japanese.
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I have no idea.
- can you change the oil on a car? No, but I can’t drive either so.
- what is your usual bedtime? 12, but it was 9:30 last night.
- are you lazy? Lol yes.
- afraid of heights? YES.
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? artist, dancer, art teacher, vet, archaeologist or palaeontologist, pharmacist, fashion designer.
- hot tea or cold tea? Both.
- tea or coffee? Both.
- favorite kind of cookie? There is only one type of cookie here???
- can you swim well? YOu swim or you die.
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Pff yes.
- who do you want to see right now? I want to meet Machiavelli.
mythology meme - three of three locations: camelot
Camelot is the most famous fictional castle and court associated with the legendary King Arthur. Later romance depicts it as the fantastic capital of Arthur’s realm, from which he fought many of the battles and quests that made up his life. Camelot as a place is associated with ideals like justice, bravery and truth, the virtues Arthur and his knights embody in the romances. It is absent from the early material, and its location, if it even existed, is in England. Most modern academic scholars regard it as being entirely fictional, its geography being perfect for romance writers; Arthurian scholar Norris J. Lacy commented that “Camelot can be anywhere.” Nevertheless arguments about the location of the “real Camelot” have occurred since the 15th century and continue to rage today in popular works and for tourism purposes.
► Name ➔ Morgana Le Fay
► Are you single ➔ Yes.
► Are you happy ➔ On occasion.
► Are you angry? ➔ Now what made you think that?
► Are your parents still married ➔ No.
► ‘Birth’ Place ➔ Cornwall.
► Hair Color ➔ Brunette.
► Eye Color ➔ Green.
► Birthday ➔ 18th October.
► Gender ➔ Female.
► Summer or winter ➔ Summer.
► Morning or afternoon ➔ Morning.
EIGHT THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love ➔ No.
► Do you believe in love at first sight ➔ Don’t be ridiculous.
► Who ended your last relationship ➔ I’ve yet to have one.
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ I doubt it.
► Are you afraid of commitments ➔ Hmm.
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ No.
► Have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ Please, court is full of flirts, and none of them are capable of keeping a secret.
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ Not yet.
► Love or lust ➔ Lust is simpler.
► Lemonade or iced tea ➔ What.
► Cats or Dogs ➔ Cats.
► A few best friends or many regular friends ➔ Friends are a rarity.
► Wild night out or romantic night in ➔ Wild night out.
► Day or night ➔ Night.
FOUR HAVE YOU EVERS
► Been caught sneaking out ➔ Caught, no.
► Fallen down/up the stairs ➔ No.
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ Not that I’d tell you.
► Wanted to disappear ➔ Have you ever been ignored? It’s not exactly pleasant.
► Do you and your family get along ➔ Yes and no.
► Would you say you have a “messed up life” ➔ Depends on your definition.
► Have you ever ran away from home ➔ Yes.
► Have you ever gotten kicked out ➔ No.
► Do you secretly hate one of your friends ➔ No.
► Do you consider all of your friends good friends ➔ I don’t even know anymore.
► Who is your best friend ➔ I’m not sure I have one.
► Who knows everything about you ➔ No one.